Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Reunited with the dreadmill + #TeamJaimie

Reunited and it feels so good! ...
So I took the plunge and made up with my dreadmill because I desperately needed a good run. I ran at a really good pace for twenty minutes! (This was a big deal because I haven't been able to run more than a mile without feeling miserable) It felt so good! I needed to see that I haven't lost the love for running. Is that even possible? I doubt it.
I'm still going to do yoga and other forms of exercise and keep the running to a few times a week to prevent any issues..

Oh before I forget, tomorrow is national running day! To celebrate (and because I need new shoes) I ordered these:

Thanks Flower for telling everyone about DSW's awesome sale! Let's hope these shoes work for me! I've read nothing but good things about them!

.....................

Please take some time to read this post by Flower about a little girl named Jaimie. She's battling cancer and needs our support. You can use #TeamJaimie to share and spread the word.
I'm on Jaimie's team and I'll be running for her tomorrow.

I'll continue my regular random posts tomorrow. I do have some "good" posts coming up so stick around. :-)

Are you running tomorrow?

Will you be on #TeamJaimie ?



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Fawn, I'm sure Jaimie and her family appreciate your support! Your the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. :-) I'm happy to help in any way I can.

      Delete

I enjoy hearing from everyone so please, leave a comment!