Thursday, February 13, 2014

Live Life To The Fullest

Death has a weird way of making our minds wander. I have made up my mind that I want to drain this life dry of what it has to offer.

I want to experience life.

I don't want to just exist.

I want to leave an impact.


When dealing with death some people allow the "nothing matters" way of thinking trap them into never stepping out of their comfort zone. It prevents them from living life to the fullest because it won't matter in the end.

But it WILL matter! It will matter to the ones you leave behind. Your legacy will be told for generations if you leave that much of an impact! My grandpa never did anything spectacular but just by being the loving, hard working, dedicated family man he was, he is leaving behind all of those great memories in us-his family. I want to leave this world knowing I lived and didn't just exist.

And since this post was a bit too serious, here's something that made me laugh. Which I need to do more of.


How was your Thursday?
Are you going to choose to live or just exist?

Have an awesome Friday!

2 comments:

  1. This is such an important post. I had a similar epiphany a couple years ago after a traumatic event. It's sad that is what it takes sometimes, but I'm glad that I took the opportunity to re prioritize how I want to live my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately we humans tend to learn the hard way and can be pretty stubborn. I love waking up to a new day. Mornings are my favorite time of day because it's a whole new beginning and I get to experience it over and over again.

      Delete

I enjoy hearing from everyone so please, leave a comment!