Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pass The Baton

While catching up on some of the blogs I follow I came across something quite amazing.

Erica @ EricaFinds shared an app and information about Mizuno's quest to help people dealing with homelessness get "back on their feet" through runners like you and I.


Here's how it works:

Mizuno will donate $1 for every mile ran with the Mizuno Baton to Back On My Feet which is a non-profit organization that helps those experiencing homelessness turn their lives around through running.

Here's what you do:
1. Download the app (click on the Mizuno Baton link above) and activate when you are ready to run.

2. You will have one week to log as many miles as you can.

3. Mizuno will donate $1 per mile you log to Back On My Feet.
(Terms)

4. Pass the baton to a friend and increase your impact.

*Join Mizuno on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to follow the "transformative power of running" as it moves across the U.S.*

BE PART OF THE ANSWER! PASS THE BATON.



2 comments:

  1. I love Mizuno's, and hearing about that just makes me love the company more! Thanks for passing out the word to us all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'll be activating mine sometime this week!

      Delete

I enjoy hearing from everyone so please, leave a comment!