Let me count the ways...
1. I hate how you think you can control me by wiping me out for days.
2. How you decide to pop in and out of my life throughout the year. Giving me hopes that maybe you've gone away for good, only to return every summer.
3. I hate how you can't be controlled. (This will change one day)
4. You sometimes surprise me in the morning but fyi, it's not what I like waking up to.
5. You've ruined too many of my good runs by throwing a party inside my head when I just wanted to enjoy my runners high.
So obviously I've been dealing with migraines again. Stress plays a huge role and boy have I had loads of that lately.
I'll be happy once school starts on the 18th but that's only a tiny part of the stress source. Other parts include Michael still being unemployed, running low on funds, missing my grandpa a ton, Michael's grandma not doing so well and dealing with other family issues. Life seems a bit out of control right now but we're still blessed.
There won't be much to report on my weekly recap on Sunday but I do have some randoms for ya. Oh by the way, I'm on Instagram (longhairedrunner87) and Twitter (Fawn Nole) now. If you care to follow me. I'm pretty addicted to Instagram and I'm also doing the #activelivingchallenge with Fit Approach and Lorna Jane.
I hope everyone had a great week! I'm looking forward to a good run tomorrow. I definitely need it!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!!