Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A glimpse of my day


Since Jillian kicked my bootay yesterday and I can barely walk today, I did a lot of baking and preparing for tomorrow's feast at my mom's house.

In the midst of all the goodie making we went to see my sister and niece. (She babysits for my brother) 
Chalk is so much fun for kids who live way out in the country. 

My son's very artistic. 
Hopscotch is still fun. 

And now I'll let you drool over some of the things we made today.
 Apple Pie
Chocolate peanut butter bark
White chocolate and milk chocolate pretzels
Cherry crescent rolls


We should try to live every day in a state of thanksgiving.
Count your blessings, not your problems. 
Enjoy your time with loved ones tomorrow. Make great memories.
&
Don't eat too much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from everyone so please, leave a comment!