Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

This Thanksgiving was filled with lots of good food, lots of good laughs, and some good shooting. Ideal Goucher Thanksgiving. Yes I'm a Goucher but more than likely not related to Kara or her husband. That would be cool though. Anyway, back to our day.

Snacks:
 My fave: homemade rolls
Food & Family:


Goucher Family Fun:
 Me and my awkward self and thin hair
My son captured this beauty..it's a good thing I was just playing..

That's my boy! Shooting his first "real" shotgun. He hit the can both times! I tried to get our daughter to shoot the pellet gun but she's a little unsure right now. Plus she's only going on 5 so she has some time to learn. ;-)

I hope everyone had an awesome day. We did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from everyone so please, leave a comment!