Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What I Did Wednesday

Today my daughter decided she wanted to be up at 5:30 am. I persuaded her to go back to bed after she got up 2 more times..I was able to doze off until about 6:45 then she came back in my room but crawled in my bed this time. By then I was ready for some coffee.

After getting Daniel to school Kate and I decided we wanted to browse around at Target. Shopping always sounds good on a cloudy day.
Totally her idea. She asks me to take her photo in this thing every time we go to Target.

I hate feeding my kids kraft macaroni n cheese..I just do. So to make myself feel better and to make my kids happy, I buy Annie's. Today I found a really cute box of farm noodles! 

Pretty darn cute eh? 
Sorry about the sideways pic. There's a tractor, cow, a barn, a bunny and a carrot the same size as the bunny. Our family loves Annie's products. 
I had a salvadorian rice and shredded chicken burrito for lunch but it was gone before I even thought about taking a pic. 

After lunch I decided to tackle this:
We just moved and we have no shed or garage..the man says if I want a treadmill then I need to organize this mess and make room for one...I conquered that task today. 
No I did not just push everything out of the way..

Snacking on these makes snacking oh so fun! 

The weather has finally changed to the cloudy rainy season so I really need a treadmill for days like today...I was being hopeful and got dressed and arranged for the kids to hang out with their g ma.. but then the sky got dark and rain started coming down..
I was sad. And so were my shoes. All work and no play is no fun. 

Even if I didn't get a run in I still had a productive day. How was your Wednesday? I'd like to know! 
Have you ever ran in the rain? 
Do you feel drawn to shopping then its cold or wet out?

3 comments:

  1. My kids love cuties. They ask for them all the time which is fine with me! We have a lot in common. Being a young mom is hard at times but also so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's tough but very rewarding! I've had people make comments about how I still look like a teen..but I just smile and think I'll take that as a comment :-)

      Delete

I enjoy hearing from everyone so please, leave a comment!